Seeking a long-term position in a Medical Health Office where my knowledge and skills
will be utilized for the growth of the organization.
- Very sound knowledge of medical laws, terminologies, billing, processes, policies, Hippa and ethics.
- Experienced in medical coding and insurance billing of more than 3 years with the computer skills.
- Medicare, Medicaid, Worker's Comp, UB-04, HCFA 1500, ICD-9, EOB's and patient records proficient.
- Flexible and have the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and goal oriented environment.
- Familiar with operating systems like MS word, MS excel, other MS office tools and the internet.
- Excellent in communication, interpersonal, organization, and multi-tasking skills.
1991 - Graduated from Taylor High School in North Bend, Ohio.
2007 - Certification in Medical Billing and Coding from Great Oaks Adult Education Center in Cincinnati, Ohio.
2007 to 2010 - Medical Biller and Coder
Medical Recovery Systems, Inc.
3372 Central Parkway
Cincinnati, Ohio 45225
Contact: Mark Carpenter
- Obtained authorization and eligibility.
- Contacted patients for correct information.
- Coded and billed hospital claims.
- Billed secondary insurance with eob.
- Followed up on previously billed claims.
- Analyzed and rectified claim issues.
- Filed appeals on denied claims.